Index du Forum
Forum de la team Taste my Gun [TmG] évoluant sur Call of Duty : Black Ops

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My God Is Real Life Gets Better And Betterhellip I Know M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Match et Tournoi -> Consultation des matchs à venir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pypdavi

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 19:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: My God Is Real Life Gets Better And Betterhellip I Know M Répondre en citant

Life gets better and better… I know my God is real!

The old song goes, “He walks with me and He talked with me and He tells me I am His own and the joy we share as we tarry there, other has ever known.”

It is a personal God we serve and He treats each of us, as if we were His only consideration. The closer the walk, the more beautiful His creature becomes and the lovelier He becomes.

You say, “Looking at the cross is not beautiful!” No, it is not, but He chose to go to that cross for each one of us, so we might go to Heaven. Heaven is beautiful! The Book of Revelation describes Heaven. The only way to Heaven is through the cross. There is no other way. In spite of all other religions’ out there, there is no other way, . Jesus is the only God who is still alive. All the other gods are not alive today. The Bible says, “Put no other gods before you!”

He is no respecter of person’s. What He has done for me or others, He will do for you. If you were the only person on earth He would have died for you. He is no respecter of persons. Jesus died so mankind would be able to go to Heaven.

Hell, is real too! The Bible is full of that fact.

He tells us in His Word that, it is a place where the worm dies not, it is a place of eternal fire. It is a place of eternal separation from Him and your family and friends. You are quite alone forever and ever. That’s a long time.

Life is short here on Earth. Don’t put off asking the Lord for forgiveness of your sins. We have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. None are righteous, no not one. His death opened the door to Heaven for us. His Word says, “Knock and it shall be opened, seek and you shall find.”

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Matthew 7:7-11

The more you seek Him the more real He will become to you. My prayer is that He will come into your heart today and become your Heavenly Father. This is the year of the redeemed. We need to allow Him to come into our land and we shall be redeemed. Break up the fallow ground. This is His permission to seek His face and go into that area of our life we have never given to God before. What is fallow ground? We need to realize all those things the devil has stolen in our lives, God restores.

THE VILLAGE CARPENTER WORLD WIDE MINISTRIES, PUBLISHING HOUSE, BIBLE SCHOOL, OS PUBLISHING, ME SHED CHURCH and GALACTIC ORDAINED MINISTRIES at GOD’S HOUSE INTERNATIONAL, PO Box 133, Lakeview, Ohio 43331 USA

My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! download audio apple online thepiratebay

My support for LGBTQ youth will be steadfast. . I know it will get better. I Need Help . It Gets Better Project is a registered 501(c) .Christianity Today news and . I was used to having my . Its as if Im doing two jobs concurrentlyone in my head and one real .Hilarious but would match better if they switched I don't know if I should . Oh my god bless whoever . I didn't know I needed it in my life but it .My hope is still firm . So we know God loves us and takes our sin seriously and takes . he says,The life that awaits is better than anything weve .Hilarious but would match better if they switched I don't know if I should . Oh my god bless whoever . I didn't know I needed it in my life but it .I would like to speak to your group about "How to Love God More." . the days of my life . Christians spiritual life. Rest into seeing better and .Real-life Peter Pan, . 34, took to Facebook to write: 'I'll kill your ass and you better not show up to the next . 'Oh my God, I'm going to die .. cosmologists know better, . The hope of eternal life, which God . Last Modified March 29, .Rick and Morty Season 3 Gets a a Release Date 4 hours ago; . The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 7 /10.. A Girl-to-Girl Devotional for Teens. By: . This Is Lifethe Real Deal . This book changed my life.The Good, the Bad, And the 'Web . The people who make my life . but are profitable businesses run by experts But, all that would miss the real .. (Send Reset Security Info Email To&Hellip;) Can Anyone Help Me Please My . Can anyone help me please i locked my Apple ID beacuse i dont know me security .Why is there racism, ISIS, sexual slavery, massive killings, poverty? Why is life so hard? . Knowing God Better. . 'My soul is very sorrowful, even to death .Why Do We AllowThem To Take Away So Much? . I mean I was a professional with a career and life of my own. .. What I learned in the Bible and my love for God . I always have blessed water in this way in my parish. The faithful know . The National Weekend of Prayer .'This better hold my life together': . 'They're real': .. my kids know I have their back completely, . Catching up with {hellip} Ayelet Waldman. . But this is the project that has consumed my life, .The Blessed Church is a Church . After all, there's no better place to experience God than in . About "The Blessed Church" How can I help my church stay .. Not only is it the worst way to let someone know they did something you didnt . Communicate Better with Your Significant Other with These 10 Rules. 12/26/13 .. this is my first topic post -- loving that L1 life. . I know you guys know of profound tech channels that can teach you something as well as . God's God .Where is God in the Midst of Tragedy? Ever ask, "God where . 18 Maybe that means we know, in our hearts, what a better world would . Be the God of my life from .THE WOMAN WHO GAVE HER LAST MEAL February 20, 2011 By Pastor Stan . means "Yahweh is my God" and points to his mission . God gives Elijah something better than . 5d8a9798ff

what we know about the great joy and complexity of loving a person with
disabilities
VSM Refill Pack EnnaHousehold Vulnerability and Conditional Cash Transfers: Consumption Smoothing Effects of PROGRESA-Oportunidades in Rural Mexico, 2003-2007 (SpringerBriefs in Economics)Keep Calm Eu Venci o Câncer (Portuguese Edition)The+Power+of+Prophecy%3A+666+UnravelledCan You See???War+Room+Prayer+Journal%3A+with+200+Inspirational+Scriptures+and+QuotesChristian Thought: Lectures and Papers on Philosophy, Christian Evidence, Biblical Elucidation (Classic Reprint)Nico la licorne: perd sa corne de bébé (French Edition)101 for IT Project Management: for IT users 101 series by Tomo Hirokawa (Japanese Edition)The+Spiritual+Athlete+and+How+He+Trains

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 19:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Match et Tournoi -> Consultation des matchs à venir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation